Thursday, July 21, 2022

My first blog ever/learning how this works

 Hey there!

You can call me chillerific89 or Kogenta3 either is fine. Some might know me from a certain yaoi fan forum. For said forum I've scanned a bunch of the doujinshi I bought over the years of various series (mostly Senyuu) but sadly the forum is not visited as much as it used to by people...: ( I still visit the site daily and will continue posting doujinshi there that I've scanned but I figured I could try making a blog to post them on to in hopes more people get to see them. Or for the very least have a back up place to upload to. 

Now bare in mind that these are just the raw scans so they're not translated! (Though I have four of them translated by someone else) If you can and want to translate them though be my guest. Just share the translation with me to.๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways I am new to this whole blog thing so this place is probably gonna like a mess. For example; I cant figure out how to edit some stuff like the "about me" thingy. That's why I've preferred forums up till now. ๐Ÿ˜… 

Also another thing to keep in mind; I am poor so I cant always buy doujinshi and I scan doujinshi on a whim so dont expect me to upload according to some schedule. In the beginning I will post more often to upload all the doujinshi I already scanned and stuff here but after that it can take months for a new scanned doujinshi. And that is if I dont have unexpected financial things coming up. 

The doujinshi are either sfw or nsfw R-18 I'll put in their description which one they are.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Atarashii Joushi Wa Do Tennen/My new Boss is Goofy] Happy Yellow Bird (SFW/Fluffy)

  Title : Happy Yellow Bird/shiawase no ...