Friday, December 16, 2022

Quick Update!: Last post/doujinshi of the year/new doujinshi next year

 Hey chillerific89/Kogenta3 here.๐Ÿ™‹

Just a quick update here, the post below this one is the last doujinshi upload for this year. One because it's the last doujinshi I had not scanned yet and two because I'll be busy visiting family for the holidays.

Dont worry though I've ordered some doujinshi so there will be more next year, I just dont know how early next year. Oh and those ordered doujinshi are not the typical Twisted Wonderland or Fugou Keiji doujinshi (sorry! Though there is one Twisted Wonderland one among them). But they're Eyeshield 21 doujinshi since I recently started watching that anime ( I am at episode 45) and I kinda got a crush on Hiruma ๐Ÿ˜…. 

So I ordered some Hiruma x Sena (yaoi) ones and Hiruma x Mamori ones. The Hiruma x Mamori ones are not yaoi so I am still debating with myself if I'll upload them here but we'll see.

I know Eyeshield 21 is an older anime (2005/2008) so most of you arent interested in it and that some of these doujinshi may already have been uploaded somewhere but hey....this is my blog so I can upload them here if I want to. XD And dont worry I'll probably end up buying more Twisted Wonderland and Fugou Keiji doujins anyway at a later date. : ) Until then I figured some variation on this blog couldn't hurt. XD

Anyways; I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance! : D May you get lots of presents and have a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Non Yaoi/BL scans) Gakumon!: Ookami Shoujo wa Kujikenai multiple doujinshi scans [SFW/Fluffy]

 Yay, some new doujinshi scans! But...they arent really Yaoi/BL related, sorry! But the people who come to this blog for the Senyuu doujinsh...