Wednesday, April 19, 2023

[Update] Slow down of posts for awhile

 Hey, chillerific89/Kogenta3 here! ๐Ÿ™‹

The Tales of the Abyss doujinshi I just posted will probably be the last doujinshi I'll post these coming weeks. There are a few more on the way, of which I hope I will at least be able to post 1 or 2 off, but knowing my country's postal system it will at least take two/three weeks to get here. : / 

And after that well...there will probably be a drought for awhile since there arent really doujinshi I want right now. I kinda am full now when it comes to Twisted Wonderland doujinshi and there arent really any Fugou Keiji ones I want right now either. And remember I have to pay real money to get these doujinshi and I dont wanna spend what little money I have (I am quite poor) on something I dont want. Though that said, if certain doujinka will publish a new doujinshi like for example POET (Familiar is a cat's doujinka) then I'll most likely buy them. But otherwise like I said there arent really doujinshi I wanna buy right now.

Though I must say I am kinda hoping that soon there will be doujinshi of a certain anime that aired last season (Winter 2023).๐Ÿ˜ I think someone might be able to guess which anime I mean looking at which anime from last season has two males that could work great as a male x male pairing for doujinshi. But for now I am not gonna say which anime I mean since then I might get peoples hopes up for nothing if no doujinshi will be made for it. It wouldnt be the first time that a pairing I liked doesnt get doujinshi after all TvT.... 

Anyways, expect a slow down of posts and maybe even a drought for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Atarashii Joushi Wa Do Tennen/My new Boss is Goofy] Happy Yellow Bird (SFW/Fluffy)

  Title : Happy Yellow Bird/shiawase no ...