Saturday, July 22, 2023

Update for the coming month or so

 Hey chillerific89/Kogenta3 here! 🙋

This month and August there will be a slow down of posts for awhile. There are still more doujinshi on the way but it will take a while to get to me and in August I am not at home for a few weeks so I cant scan doujinshi at all then.  

So dont worry if you wont see new doujinshi scan posts, the blog aint dead yet the doujinshi just didnt arrive yet and I am away from home. With a bit of luck though I might be able to post one scan before I'll be away from home for a few weeks. But that is only if the new doujinshi arrive earlier then expected.

Anyways have a nice day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Atarashii Joushi Wa Do Tennen/My new Boss is Goofy] Happy Yellow Bird (SFW/Fluffy)

  Title : Happy Yellow Bird/shiawase no ...