Friday, September 22, 2023

Another Quick update

 So the Twisted Wonderland Silver centric doujinshi scan is the last scan for the coming weeks, there are three new doujinshi on the way though but they may take awhile to arrive. That and I also have to hope I can scan them and post them online. But if I can I will be able to spoil the Silver (and Malleus x Silver) fans a little bit. 

 Oh and maybe I do have a scan to upload the coming weeks of a Gintama doujinshi. Well, for the very least I was digging through my stack and came across one I think I havent scanned yet??? I am not to sure so I'll have to dig through my computer files to to be sure. But otherwise there will be a quiet period for a few weeks. Also because I still have to celebrate my birthday and my parents this week (We're all born in September, even my grandparents, kinda crazy a coincidence if you think about it but it is true XD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Atarashii Joushi Wa Do Tennen/My new Boss is Goofy] Happy Yellow Bird (SFW/Fluffy)

  Title : Happy Yellow Bird/shiawase no ...