Sunday, October 29, 2023

A little update

 Hey chillerific89/Kogenta3 here! 🙋

No dont worry I aint updating to say that there will be no scans the coming weeks. XD In fact I have some doujinshi to scan for the coming weeks.😉Though a few of them are very thicc 😏/Lol I mean thick so I may be a day or two late in posting them because doujinshi with lots of pages (these have 100+) obviously take more time to scan. That and this current season of anime has a lot of series that I am following and then there is the current Masquerade/Halloween campaign in Twisted Wonderland that I am playing through. (< fellow Twisted Wonderland players will know what I am talking about). 

 And before anyone says; "Go watch/play in your free time!". Me watching new anime/playing games can lead to me liking new gay pairings which leads to me buying new doujinshi. It doesnt happen often (cuz I am very picky with liking pairings XD) but this season in particular has 3 pairings I like. So yeah maybe doujinshi of new series on this blog will happen : ). Then again with my track record of liking pairings/series that dont get doujinshi I wouldnt count on it to much. (Look at Buddy Daddies for example, I STILL WANT MORE KAZUREI/REIKAZU DOUJINSHI JAPAN!😭).

Oh btw, around the end of November beginning of December I will be away from my scanner for a week so probably no updates then. And after that will see because of course Christmas is coming up and I am at an age where I have to buy presents for others, I dont mind that because it can be fun, but it obviously costs money. So yeah, may not have the money to buy doujinshi plus I might be staying over at my family's place for the holidays so I will then again be away from my scanner. 

That's about it for this update! Have a nice day/night. : )    

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Atarashii Joushi Wa Do Tennen/My new Boss is Goofy] Happy Yellow Bird (SFW/Fluffy)

  Title : Happy Yellow Bird/shiawase no ...