Thursday, February 1, 2024

Update: No new scans for awhile

 Hey, chillerific89/Kogenta3 here πŸ™‹

So I am posting this update to say that the Leech twins x Azul Aschengrotto doujinshi I posted just now will be the last scan for awhile. One of the reasons I've stated a while back is; I kinda have had my fill of Twisted Wonderland and Fugou Keiji doujinshi and I dont want to spend money on something I don't actually want.

The second reason is; I recently had to purchase new glasses (I've bad eye-sight), and um they were quite expensive.πŸ˜… And I dont have a lot of money so yeah...

Third reason; I also dont have any old doujinshi in my collection I havent scanned yet as far as I can recall so cant scan those either.

Right now, I probably wont buy some new doujinshi unless they're based on the anime Buddy Daddies, of which we did finally get an R-18 one, check one of the more recent posts if you missed it and want to download the scans!πŸ˜‰. Or the anime Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen/My new boss is goofy since it has two pairings I like too. And of course I will buy new doujinshi if some of my favourite Artist make new doujinshi like POET (the doujinka of theFamiliar is a cat series), of which I also recently posted a new doujinshi from. 

But yeah it will be quite on this blog for awhile and I dont know for how long, could be weeks or could be months. Especially since I am picky when it comes to liking pairings and the newer ones I currently like dont really have doujinshi. πŸ˜“

So let's pray those pairings get more doujinshi soon!πŸ˜‰πŸ™

Anyways have a nice day/night. : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Non Yaoi/BL scans) Gakumon!: Ookami Shoujo wa Kujikenai multiple doujinshi scans [SFW/Fluffy]

 Yay, some new doujinshi scans! But...they arent really Yaoi/BL related, sorry! But the people who come to this blog for the Senyuu doujinsh...