Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Small update: A few new scans likely to be incoming

 Hey chillerific89/Kogenta3 with another small update here 🙋,

I have ordered a few doujinshi (emphasis on the few so dont expect a lot) so there will be some new scans in the future. Woo! They're still in the process of getting ready to be shipped to me so it will take a few weeks to arrive and I dont know if I can scan them all but I expect to at least be able to scan some.

Also with a bit of luck there will be doujinshi of a series new to this blog among the doujinshi I can scan. Another Woo! I will say though I bought those more on a whim because I like just one character in them and I am not actually huge into the pairing so dont expect me to buy a lot of doujinshi of that series in the future.<Yes for those unaware I actually have to buy the doujinshi that I scan and I am not rich at all so I'd rather not spent to much money on stuff I dont really like. These just happened to look cute so I bought them.

Anyways for now there will at least be a few scans incoming in the near future on the blog so look forward to that! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update: Likely no new scans for awhile

 Hey, chillerific89/Kogenta3 here 🙋 Yep it's another one of those updates of mine and you read the title so you know what I am about to...