
Title: Takasugi family's air wife/takasugi
san
chino
kuuki
yome
Series: Gintama
Pairing: Takasugi x Gintoki
Rating: R-18
Circle/Artist: Yusai
Year:2012
Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3
Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file!
Not entirely sure what the story is but it seems Takasugi runs into
Katsura after a small conversation with him Zura hands Takasugi some
kind of special teddybear. When you put certain data into it it turns
into a person of your liking. Takasugi inputs data of Gintoki and the
teddybear turns into a copy of him and Takasugi starts to live with this
Gintoki.
Download links:
https://app.box.com/s/z82gkjlu35x5sfs3w9oa6h7ina5zmnta
https://mega.nz/file/LWxXRTLa#Fe0wd2jH_K5vu-SLGu6O-RAWkHDup1L8gnCsCQNLmG0
Just a dumping place for yaoi doujinshi of various series I've scanned
Tuesday, April 14, 2026
[Gintama] Takasugi family's air wife R-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
[Karaoke Iko!] Love overtakes everything R-18
Finally scanned all of it. Thank the gods!😫I've kinda had it with scanning doujinshi of 100-ish pages back to back😓. I am gonna take ...
-
My new Twisted Wonderland doujinshi arrived and this time I am able to scan all the newly arrived doujins, yay! I also ordered two new douji...
-
I've come bearing a new doujinshi scan and a mixed bag of news. The few Gintama doujinshi I ordered arrived, good news, there are four ...
-
This is one of the two doujinshi that are of a series new to this blog that I talked about earlier. I hope there will be more Isekai Office ...
No comments:
Post a Comment