
Title: This happiness day 2
Series: Karaoke iko!
Pairing: Kyouji Narita x Satomi Oka
Rating: R-18
Circle/Artist: Falling asleep soft and bouncy/Motivation/Mochibe/Neochi Mochimochi
Year: 2025
Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3
Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file!
This is the follow up to This happiness day 1.This book depicts the
story of what happens the day after their first time together, they are
lovey-dovey throughout, cuddling and being affectionate on the sofa the
whole time.
Download links:
https://app.box.com/s/ecf7hj58wcqcv8q3c0rafitmx1ojnx3c
https://mega.nz/file/qKIXXbxB#PtH34OXUMMG5vCzdBArqVa1x-qCWsSchvkmd2HXa3Rg
Just a dumping place for yaoi doujinshi of various series I've scanned
Sunday, August 30, 2026
[Karaoke iko!] This happiness day 2 R-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
[Karaoke iko!] This happiness day 2 R-18
Title: This happiness day 2 Series: Karaoke iko! Pairing: Kyouji Narita x Satomi Oka Rating: R-18 Circle/Artist: Falling asleep s...
-
My new Twisted Wonderland doujinshi arrived and this time I am able to scan all the newly arrived doujins, yay! I also ordered two new douji...
-
I've come bearing a new doujinshi scan and a mixed bag of news. The few Gintama doujinshi I ordered arrived, good news, there are four ...
No comments:
Post a Comment