Monday, September 23, 2024

Update: Likely no new scans for awhile

 Hey, chillerific89/Kogenta3 here ๐Ÿ™‹

Yep it's another one of those updates of mine and you read the title so you know what I am about to say;

There will likely be no new scans for awhile. 

So the GinHiji doujinshi I posted earlier today is the last scan for now because I am satisfied with the Gintama doujinshi I have now (same still with Twisted Wonderland). Also for some reason Japan doesnt seem to make any new My New Boss is Goofy or Buddy Daddies doujinshi even though those series are perfect for creating BL doujinshi. But I guess those two series arent popular in Japan, yes even though Buddy Daddies won an award at the Anime Awards but the Anime Awards are more Western based then Japan based...T.T

Anyways I currently dont have any new pairings I like. I am a fan of Gregory Violet from the latest Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji season (the Public School Arc) though, so if cute doujin with him pop up I might buy and scan those. But at the moment there doesnt seem to be many doujinshi made with him, I've only seen one so far. Hopefully there will be more in the future. And hey, maybe there will be a new pairing for me to like in the upcoming Fall 2024 season of anime. I obviously cant tell yet at the moment I am writing this post

But for now it will seem there will be no new posts for some time, it could be weeks but it could also be months. Let's not hope for months though ๐Ÿ˜…...

Have a nice day/night

chillerific89/Kogenta3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update: Likely no new scans for awhile

 Hey, chillerific89/Kogenta3 here ๐Ÿ™‹ Yep it's another one of those updates of mine and you read the title so you know what I am about to...